About This Website and Contacts
The website GiuniRussoUSA.com and the domains GiuniRussoUSA.com and GiuniRussoUSA.org are registered to and maintained by Kelly Manjula Koza (KMK), 2070 North Broadway #4458, Walnut Creek CA 94596 USA, email firstname.lastname@example.org, under the auspices of, and on behalf of, Maria Antonietta Sisini, GiuniRusso Arte, and Vicenza Vetro Sisini of Milano, Italia, email email@example.com.
For questions regarding Giuni Russo, please contact GiuniRusso Arte at firstname.lastname@example.org or through links found on GiuniRusso.it.
GiuniRussoUSA.com and all content are copyright Maria Antonietta Sisini/ Giuni Russo Arte.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We do not collect or store any personal information through this website or about visitors to this website.
We do not sell your data
We do not collect any personal information through this website or about visitors to this website, or sell any personal information or data about this website or visitors to this website.
Plugins, Cookies, and Service Providers
Plug-ins are small applications that add functionality to a website. The plug-ins that make certain parts of this site function may or may not place cookies on the site.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to disable all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website. The easiest way to disable cookies is to use your browser. You can find information in your browser’s Help section or see information for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Opera on their websites.
This website uses the following plugins provided by third-party companies. Click the name of each to go to the plugin’s website and learn more:
- All in One SEO, which enables us to add keywords and phrases to pages so search engines and you can more easily find pages on the site
- Compact WP Audio Player, which enables the site to play music.
- Cookie Notice & Compliance for GDPR / CCPA, which enables the pop-up window alerting you to cookies and this notice.
- GA Google Analytics, which enables placement of the Google Analytics tag and tracking of usage data. KMK views Google Analytics to see information about how the website is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), the location of the IP address, the browser type and version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. To learn about how Google uses Analytics data, see Google Analytics’ page Data Privacy and Security.
- LightStart – Maintenance Mode, Coming Soon and Landing Page Builder, which enables us to put a notice on the site alerting you when it is down for maintenance.
- MetaSlider, which enables the rotating photos in the header
- Options for 2020, which enables the customization of some website elements.
We do not store the information provided by Google Analytics; we merely look at it occasionally to see where visitors come from, how they navigate the website, and what pages of the are of most interest.